Search This Blog

Saturday 25 June 2011

A veiled approach

Woooooooooooooo, I knew I shouldn't have downloaded the latest Corel Painter Demo. I am trying to make my own spray hose nozzle (does that sound faintly medical?) and I even wrote out the tutorial by hand to get the instructions to stick in my brain...but they didn't...and I landed up with this. These veiled ladies are multiplying with the thirty degree heat outside.
Anyway, who was it that mentioned "Cesare Vecellio's Habiti Antichi et Moderni...The clothing of the renaissance world" on their blog? Was it someone from http://www.lastwordonnothing.com/
because I have to say a BIG thank you. I bought this book and love it to bits. It is stuffed full of clothing detail and I only have to glance at a page for a character to fall out the wacom tablet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Confectionary