Search This Blog

Friday 11 December 2009

Sidetracked

http://www.ayrshireroots.com/Towns/Kilwinning/Shooting%20the%20Papingo.htm
As soon as I saw the word "papingo" in Timbobig's blog, I had to look it up. There's a story in here somewhere. I always thought it would be fun to do a comic strip set in medieval Carcassonne. I would dig out a drawing I did of two soldiers in chain mail but that's in the really old computer and my Wacom tablet seems to be giving up the ghost after years of great fun together. I've tried downloading the latest drivers, the earlier drivers but it doesn't like Vista.
I wonder if my great etc grandfather was an ayrshire archer, ha, ha. That's where the Crawfords hung out generally. Or a comic strip in Medieval Scotland? Now, there's an idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Confectionary