Search This Blog

Monday 7 December 2009

I'm a Dog



So...Jazz Angels do exist. I didn't know until today. If you feel like singing along go here...I did.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bK8wZCSgzw

My heart goes out to all the children that are taking part in the school nativity. Presumably they are all dressed as gherkins or crab apples this year. No photos allowed. That's number two of things to think about this month.

I am in a very silly drawing mood and have cleared the boxes out of this room. Space at last...

4 comments:

  1. Hi pleased to meet you

    Great blog

    Come pay a visit some time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah that explains everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya! Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog today, it cheered me up. Now I'm going to click on that link and see what jewel you've found!x

    ReplyDelete

New Confectionary