Search This Blog

Thursday 22 January 2009

I give up


I should just call this blog "On the Verge of a Panic Attack" which is what seems to be the case these days. Went to see the Klimt exhibition in Tarragona with Patrick and Alice who used to be Frank. I knew as soon as I stepped into the underground parking lot that Panickattackman was right beside me. I never actually do the fainting or I can't breathe, I can't breathe I just feel like I'm going to die and never escape.
Rotten day.
Don't know how I did the above. My turn to walk the dog. Rats. Everybody mad that I didn't want to go for a pizza. I don't even like pizza. Half an hour with Carcassi has slightly improved things.

3 comments:

  1. Good old Carcassi! I'm not familiar with him but I'm very excited because I'm seeing some friends play flamenco tonight at a concert. I need to retreat into lovely music too! (There must be something in the air, I've been feeling a bit out of sorts too this week.)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's called design a weddingcardstress. I would have liked to have seen the concert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you ring a chord inside me girl...this is sooo real. thanks for your visit to mine too.

    ReplyDelete

New Confectionary