Search This Blog

Saturday 2 July 2011

Ratbag Sister

The air is as thick as split pea soup. The ladies in bikinis are spilling out onto the streets although I have not personally seen this yet. I listened to the TED talk on the sidebar about doing something you have always wanted to do for thirty days in a row...I can't think of anything except maybe writing a best seller...maybe I'll dig out one of my unfinished ones...like the one about the protester under Dunvegan beach who stumbles across a dormant spacecraft underground...and the Nimbus News TV crew...and Rupert Croke who runs the "Vegan Falls Inn"...and Carmen from Peru who has magic powers...and Joy who collects antiquities...real ones...the false ones are in the museums...and the asshopper used for quick trips to Edinburgh from the West coast of Scotland. Actually, maybe I really will dig out that folder ...I think I started it about fifteen years ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Confectionary