Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 February 2011

Lovely couple

Deep breath. I am about to phone the Bank of Ireland customer services. I have been trying to withdraw money since November. I have filled in all their forms.I have sent notarised copies of my life story. They have clones of everybit of paperwork I have ever owned. They have letters from my Spanish bank. They have every fecking bit of information they can possible ask for and yet after my return from a much needed break, there is an email from them..."Can you phone us on customer services at this number...."

Exit stage right......

2 comments:

  1. ... pursued by a wolfhound? I once attended a business conference in Dublin hosted by that bunch. I have rarely been more drunk in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How frustrating, one of modern life's many nightmares that. x

    ReplyDelete

New Confectionary