Search This Blog

Monday 27 December 2010

Mermaids nearing the shore

I am trying to put together drawings and audio to make a video but got distracted by what exactly do I want the mermaids to look like? They are pretty angry, well, the ones I'm talking about are. I won't be using this particular sketch but I did sort of scare myself doing it. I keep thinking about crabs and dead man's fingers. I used to dream of a green, treacle sea when I was small...with things gliding under the surface.
Now I dream about medieval towns and a garden in the snow on top of a mountain. Go figure, as they say.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. Three witches from the Scottish Play? 'A sailor's wife had chestnuts in her lap...' 'Wrecked as homeward he did come...' Something weird going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ???? Talking cross word in action again. Now, I have to look this up.

    ReplyDelete

New Confectionary