Search This Blog

Sunday 3 October 2010

The 4 stages of fear.

I read this brilliant article today and I was literally on the edge of the seat all the way through. Here's the link.

http://discovermagazine.com/2010/the-brain/04-stages-fear-attacked-mountain-lion-edition/article_view?b_start:int=0&-C=

The hot water heater has blown out and guess what? I cannot relight it. Paco is out of town and Alice who used to be Frank doesn't understand butano heaters because hers is electric. One day I will live somewhere with concert halls, and electricity that doesn't go off when it thunders.
The invisible wife next door came round to borrow the phone. She is thinking about opening a restaurant in the next town. I don't see how she is going to do this being invisible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Confectionary