Search This Blog

Saturday 28 February 2009

The Siege of Miravet

The sea mist is down. I am strangely restless with no wacom tablet and am actually considering getting out paper and paint. The last time I used watercolours was making the Christmas cards.
Too cold to cycle but here's a beautiful Baden Powell piece.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I__bLpSlPI&feature=subscription

New set of people in the guitar trio, which depending on the moon is either a trio, a duo or a quartet. I thought I recognised the lady next to me. She said "What's your surname?" So I told her. "Ah yes, number 19. You get a lot of books from Amazon."
That's right...she's Pia the postman...lady.

2 comments:

  1. Get thee to those watercolours! Great guiter piece by the way :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I would but...there's no heating in this room so my hands are sort of lobster claws right now.

    ReplyDelete

New Confectionary