Search This Blog

Monday 21 February 2011

Full scottish breakfast (battered)

Just finished watching "The Illusionist". Wowee zowee...The most incredible animation I have EVER seen. I'm speechless. I lived in Edinburgh for five years as an art student so can vouch for the utter authenticity of the scenes set there. Wonderful story.
The light and magic of the highland scenes is spot on.
I have also met the happy guy in the kilt many times. You have to see this film . Be sure to watch "behind the scenes" as well.
Beware, many tear-jerking moments.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you watched right to the end i.e. after the credits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting, I might just give it a go! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tim: Of course I did.

    Jessie: I think you would really like it. It's magic.

    ReplyDelete

New Confectionary