Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 June 2010

Basket Boys

This is driving me bonkers. I cannot get it into colour and I've been in Photoshop, Manga studio, Adobe illustrator. Anyway, thank you to Rog for the beginnings of an idea.

The boob lady couple have arrived over the road and in true French style urns of petunias appeared within hours of arrival and the power water jet thingy switched on within minutes. Possibly one of the worst sounds ever...apart from chain saws.

A really nice Swiss neighbour down the road has died. I will miss him. He was very funny and always asked me to play him a concert when I lugged the guitar past his house on the way to the community centre.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I must tell Lucas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost fell off the chair laughing when I saw that video. That kid is going to go far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rog has sent me over to admire the cartoon. It is indeed fab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you indeed, Madame. I often visit your blog.

    ReplyDelete

New Confectionary