Search This Blog

Monday 11 January 2010

Looking Over You


Personally, I think this is sort of what heaven looks like when you first arrive. I've only posted so you can hear Per-Olov Kindgren playing his guitar.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz_olCRteoM

The bulldozer is back outside. Eric, the German on the other side says it's cracking the walls of his temple. I have never seen inside his temple. It belonged to a Mason before Eric bought the property. I can't begin to guess what is inside...

5 comments:

  1. Bet it's one of those huge third eye things on the wall, how scary is that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet he could Regalia with a few stories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janice, I hear bongo drums in there sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rog, yes, I bet he's got an apron full of stories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mason?
    You would find Rubber Aprons and misogynists.

    ReplyDelete

New Confectionary