Search This Blog

Thursday 19 November 2009

I'm Cracking


I am seriously fed up with everything being in cardboard boxes. I don't know where anything is and it seems we are down to two knives and three forks. A great big lump of agate from the hills of Scotland is missing. The computer is wonky. There are too many cables and plugs everywhere. Actually, I think I may be a bit cross. I am practising a piece by Bach and it sounds like a lawnmower , tac a tac a tac tac a but not at all pleasant to listen to, Arrg, arrrg, double argg.

The invisible wife next door should be waking up soon.

Here's a drawing from the external hard drive. It's me in a good mood.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Rosie, thanks for the comment you left on my blog! In answer to your question about what I use for my pendants. They are actually pieces of glass. You make a print of your design and glue it to the glass. If you are interested in having a go at these try searching marble magnets on the internet, perhaps etsy? That's how I started to find out how to do it. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicola, Thanks very much for the information. Glass is even better! I'll look it up.

    ReplyDelete

New Confectionary