Search This Blog

Thursday 23 July 2009


Sometimes people come out of the wacom pen and I think..do I know her? Anyway, she's supposed to be in a teashop by a kumquat tree but the person I was doing it for didn't like it so I stuck this on a CD and forgot about it. But I think the person in the drawing is still trying to get out so I'll move her and introduce her to other people living in my wacom tablet.

It is 35 and rising outside. It feels like a desert wind blowing through a deserted set. No laughter, no cars, even the tiny holiday makers next door have stopped crying.

But I am in a good mood possibly because for the first time in two weeks I have actually done stuff today instead of lounging on the sofa like a beached/coughing whale. I'm not a whale really. I'm five two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Confectionary