Search This Blog

Sunday 24 May 2009

Next Step

Click on the pic if you want to enlarge it.

And once the idea is in my head I see what happens. Maureen is quite real to me. Her best friend is called Melanie and is the guardian to Gentlydead and Darklydead, teenage female twins who haven't cottoned on that they are twins. Their mother is studying the Brazilian cougar in the Amazon jungle. There's Mad Beach Bob, a retired priest who lives on the beach in a cave. There's Nicolau who plays the accordion. There's Alice who used to be Frank, a lady of well...unladylike qualities. There's an older woman who always has a toyboy but I have forgotten her name so any suggestions please? What would someone with a toyboy be called. No, not Madonna, thank you.

Here's a link to a nifty bit of piano playing. I reckon the lace cuffs are handmade too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqXpaTu8UrM&feature=related

2 comments:

  1. Just stumbled across this oldie via your Linkwithin thingie - great! Any chance of reviving Maureen? I'm off to scoot around your original blog, laughs guaranteed as I recall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should revive her. I miss her. That's a good idea.

    ReplyDelete

New Confectionary