Search This Blog

Friday 13 March 2009

Air Traffic Control

Thought I'd managed to weave my way through Ryan UnFayre Air's website without notching up any unwanted sneaky fares and AFTER they got my credit card number they hiked the total by thirty euros in "Airplane fees". What the blank are airplane fees? And this is after an hour of form filling then being told "We've timed out" or "Session Locked" I loathe this company but at this time of year it's virtually the only option to land at Liverpool. However it will make a nice change to have company on this trip. I usually get the "We couldn't help noticing you're travelling alone. Do you mind moving so my husband and I can sit together?"

1 comment:

  1. I think people who travel alone are very brave and I wish I was brave.x

    ReplyDelete

New Confectionary