Search This Blog

Sunday 18 July 2010

Spot the Octopus

No, not in the picture...in the link below.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=badHUNl2HXU&feature=related

Last night I had a spectacular boxing match with a peculiar blond man on a Wii. It had never ocurred to me that I might enjoy pasting a virtual somebody but it was strangely satisfying.  Mainly for the sound effects...I think.
Then I joined three virtual buddies for a tennis match and reminded myself of what a lousy tennis player I always was and how "gym" at school was a subject of dread.
"Miss Weeruth, go and give the hockey balls a new lick of paint. It's the only thing you do well."
Or my favourite..."Miss Weeruth. Away up Dollar Hill with you and be back in forty five minutes."
From halfway up Dollar Hill I watched the miniature game of hockey unfolding below . Believe me, it was far more enjoyable up there then on the pitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Confectionary