Friday, 28 August 2009
Click to enlarge if you have nothing else to do.
Always pay attention to a fishy challenge.. I still don't know if I have spelled mackerel correctly...even after googling mackerel images. It's the heat. The town is falling apart at the seams. It's too hot to be outside for more than ten minutes. It's too hot to eat outside. It's too hot to go to the mountains. It's too hot for the dogs. It's too hot to listen to the ¿¿¨%·· pile driver outside the garden wall.
There is a confession box at the end of the street which also goes by the name of a bottlebank for recycling bottles. You can see the guilt swimming off people as they either...
1) Boldly approach and loudly deposit one empty bottle.
2) Or the beer drinkers who take aim and fire fast, ratta tat tat.
3) Or the more expert type who tiptoe up and quietly try and make their wine bottles slide noiselessly down the side.
4) The "I've had four heart attacks already and you can take a photo if you want."
5) Or the ...I hope nobody is counting.
6) Visibly hold up empty tomato juice bottles with a smug smik.
Not telling which is me... but it's not number six.